Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Lawn Fawn Christmas card - Joy to the woods




Hi guys! I can't believe it's already December 20th! Time really does fly when you're having fun
creating Christmas cards!

For this one, I used a favorite Lawn Fawn set of mine - Joy to the woods. But come on - you can't really have just one favorite when it comes to Lawn Fawn. Pretty much every stamp set I own from them is my favorite. And what I love most about them is the way you can mix and match, and it doesn't even show that the images are from different stamp sets. I just love the thought behind that.

So here I am again with my distressed sunset rectangle in the background - using Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. This time I didn't use water droplets for the added interest, but some snow flakes stamped with Versamark.

And to make the snowy hills - once again I used my beloved stitched hillside borders, and for the frame - the outside in rectangle die. So come to think of it - maybe one of those is my favorite?!



Anyway - here are the copic sketch markers used:

Fox & Log: W1-3-5-7
Squirrel & Hazelnut: E08-18-19
Baubles: BG11-13-57
Santa hat and candy cane: R35-37
Birchtrees: W1-3

To enhance the eyes and noses of the critters I used some Nuvo crystal drops in Ebony Black. The baubles were covered in Nuvo crystal glaze and the strings with some glitter. And the white highlight were as per usual made with a white gel pen.

Since I've used at least 3 of my favorite sets from Lawn Fawn on this card - I'm entering it to the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #19.

Have a nice evening, everyone! //A

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, I love this fabulous card! Your coloring is amazing and all the details you added are so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

*swoon* super love this!! the coloring is magnificent!! the details with the white pen and the scene!! wow!! just everything is awesome! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D