Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Thank you fairy much! Lawn fawn Fairy Friends


OK, so I have 2 new favorite stamp companies - MFT and Lawn Fawn! This super adorable stamps is called "Fairy friends" and is not super new, it's been around for a while. But it's fairly new to me and I love it! I mean - who doesn't get a smile on their faces when looking at a scene lite this?! (though I got the cold shoulder from my 5yr-old, since she believes it's supposed to be a strawberry house - so I apparently used the wrong colors...!) :-)

I believe that everything I used on this card is from Lawn Fawn, except for the leafy branches on the left - those are dies from Sizzix/Tim Holtz. And the coloring was done with copic markers (of course!). I also used some glossy accents on the flowers and leaves, to sort of mimic water droplets, and the sun and the fairies got some sparkles from the Wink of Stella glitter pen.

Copic Markers used:
House: YR23-24-27, BV01-01-04, V28, E13-15-18, YG03, G94
Fairies: dresses: BV01-01-04, V28
wings: B00, B21, BG11, BV01
hair: C3-5-7, E13-15-18, YR23-24-27
Flowers: BV01-01-04, V28, YR23-24-27, YG93-95-97

Have a great day, everyone, and thank you fairy much for visiting my blog! ;-)

Below you can find links to the supplies I've used - ones that still are available for purchase, that is :-) 
Affiliated links used when possible at no cost for you...!

No comments: