Friday, April 03, 2015

#magicalsunshine


My cat, Emma, hasn't been featured very much in my scrapbooking since my daughter was born 3 yrs ago. So when this month's theme was presented as "magic" - I knew exactly what I needed to do. 

I got to play with some masks and distress inks to create the background, which made me very happy. For a long time I thought I didn't like getting messy with colors, gesso and other materials, but I have to admit that I was wrong. I do like it. A lot.

The masks I used are all from Tim Holtz and I used tumbled glass, ices spruce and wild honey from the distress ink family.

The frame is actually a PL-card from Heidi Swapp, as well as the golden card with rays and the small, mint, heart card.

All stamps are from this month's story stamps by Ali Edwards.



I made this layout on one of our scrap meetings in Limhamn, Sweden. I'm actually pretty satisfied that I finished the layout that evening, 'cause usually on these get-togethers there's a lot of talking and laughing and not a lot of scrapbooking. On my part, that is.

No comments: