Saturday, December 16, 2017

Lawn Fawn - Frosty Fairy Friends Christmas card


Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I want to show you one of my all time favorite Christmas cards. I can't get enough of these overly cute fairies, the distressed background and the stitched cloud backdrop... I just love it so much.

So on to the details:
The background was made using distress inks Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass and Broken China. Once blended I spritzed it with some water droplets from a spray bottle and then die cut the stitched cloud backdrop.

The fairies and all of the other stamped images are from the Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn. And they were all colored in with my copic markers.

I die cut some hills out of white CS to make some snowy hills, using the stitched hillside borders.

Lastly the little scene was mounted on a vanilla card base with a frame created with the outside in stitched rectangle dies - the largest one.



Wishing you all a pleasant evening and I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas card! //A

No comments: