Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas card with Tiddly Ink's Wryn!

Hi everyone! Here's a CAS christmas card for you! I used a lovely digital stamp from Tiddly Inks, called "Reindeer Games", and colored her up with copics. And the colors are:

Clothes (and Rudolph's nose): R35-37-59
Shoes: E41-43-44-47
Hair: E50-51-53-55, YR20
Skin: E00-04-11-13-21, R20
Rudolph: W1-4-6-8, R20, YR20
Antlers and tail: E00-11, YR20
Collar: BG93-96-99
Bells and belt: YR23 and Wink of Stella in gold
Holly leaves: G21-46

Highlights were made with a white gel pen and for the furry part of the santa hat I used a snow marker and heat set it with my heat tool. The bells as well as Rudolph's nose also got  a coat of Nuvo crystal glaze. And finally I enhanced the eyes with some Nuvo crystal drops in gloss - ebony black.



The rest of the card is really simple - instead of chalking the edges I used the Wink of Stella in gold to mark the edges. Then I mounted the card on some fun foam and finally assembled on the card base, which measures 5,5"x4,25".

I'm entering this card to the Tiddly Inks challenge #208 "Be Merry".

Wishing you all a nice evening! //A


1 comment:

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Anna! Merry Christmas! I was just looking through the cards posted for the Be Merry challenge and I wanted to tell you I love your card! Your coloring is great and the trim on the Santa hat has that vintage look!! I never heard of a snow pen; can you tell me who makes it? Good luck and Happy New Year!